DATE: Saturday, April 29, 2017
PLACE: at Lynn Eusan Park, located at the University of Houston, 4800 Calhoun Rd., Houston, TX 77004
TIME: 8:00AM – 12:00PM (Rain or Shine)
- Race day registration and packet pick-up opens at 8:00AM.
- Competitive 1 mile run with your dog begins at 10:00AM. Non-competitive jog/walk (with or without a dog) begins at 10:10AM.
- Post race party begins directly after the race. The party is open to all race participants, and it includes vendor booths, food & drinks, doggy costume contest, HHS alumni parade, dog themed demonstrations, music, and more!
Important Event Information
- Female dogs in any stage of heat will not be allowed to enter.
- Race Officials and Race Veterinarians reserve the right to refuse entry to any dog that may prove hazardous to others or whose physical condition appears to be in jeopardy before or during event.
- Individuals may jog/walk with no more than two dogs. Please contact Houston Humane Society for any special circumstances.
- Puppies younger than six months may NOT enter the walk, jog or run.
- Wheelchair entrants with dogs can enter at no charge.
- No strollers, baby joggers, skates, wagons, scooters, etc. allowed.
Register today for Houston’s oldest dog walk! Form a team or run/walk solo. Fundraise to reach milestones beginning at $100 and receive incentives along the way. Each dollar raised helps the many deserving animals cared for by Houston Humane Society each day.
- Early registration by Friday, April 14th for just $25 (1 person / 1 dog) or $30 (1 person / 2 dogs)
- Online Registration from April 15th – April 26th at Midnigh for $30 (1 person / 1 dog) or $35 (1 person / 2 dogs)
- Registration April 27th - April 28th for $30 (1 person / 1 dog) or $35 (1 person / 2 dogs) at Packet Pick Up locations ONLY.
- Late registration, day of the event for $40 (1person / 1 dog) or $45 (1 person / 2 dogs)
- Registration fee includes limited edition race shirt for you, dogdanna for your dog, race bib number, goody bag, and entry to the post race party.
Want to sleep in and still help all of the furry friends at the Houston Humane Society?
No worries, pledge a gift today!
Registration & Packet Pick-up Dates & Locations:
Tuesday, April 25th:
11:00am – 6:00pm: Houston Humane Society Adoptions Center – 14700 Almeda Road,
Houston TX 77053
Wednesday, April 26th:
11:00am – 3:00pm at Houston Humane Society Adoptions
4:00pm – 8:00pm – Winter Street Studios; 2101
Winter St, Houston, TX 77007 - Entrance C
Thursday, April 27th:
11:00am –6:00pm at Houston Humane Society Adoptions
Friday, April 28th:
11:00am – 6:00pm – Houston Humane Society Adoptions Center
Saturday, April 29th
8:00am – 9:45am –
Registration / Packet Pick up Booth at Lynn Eusan Park, University of Houston