DATE: Sunday, April 22, 2018
PLACE: at Lynn Eusan Park, located at the University of Houston, 4800 Calhoun Rd., Houston, TX 77004
TIME: 8:00AM – 12:00PM (Rain or Shine)
- Race day registration and packet pick-up opens at 8:00AM.
- Competitive 1 mile run with your dog begins at 10:00AM. Non-competitive jog/walk (with or without a dog) begins at 10:10AM.
- Post race party begins directly after the race. The party is open to all race participants, and it includes vendor booths, food & drinks, doggy costume contest, HHS alumni parade, dog themed demonstrations, music, and more!
Important Event Information
- Female dogs in any stage of heat will not be allowed to enter.
- Race Officials and Race Veterinarians reserve the right to refuse entry to any dog that may prove hazardous to others or whose physical condition appears to be in jeopardy before or during event.
- Individuals may jog/walk with no more than two dogs. Please contact Houston Humane Society for any special circumstances.
- Puppies younger than six months may NOT enter the walk, jog or run.
- Wheelchair entrants with dogs can enter at no charge.
- No strollers, baby joggers, skates, wagons, scooters, etc. allowed.
REGISTRATION Register Today >
Register today for Houston’s oldest dog walk! Form a team or run/walk solo. Fundraise to reach milestones beginning at $100 and receive incentives along the way. Each dollar raised helps the many deserving animals cared for by Houston Humane Society each day.
- Early registration by Saturday, March 31st for just $25 (1 person / 1 dog) or $30 (1 person / 2 dogs)
- Online Registration from April 1st – April 18th at Midnigh for $30 (1 person / 1 dog) or $35 (1 person / 2 dogs)
- Registration April 19th - April 21st for $30 (1 person / 1 dog) or $35 (1 person / 2 dogs) at Packet Pick Up locations ONLY.
- Late registration, day of the event for $40 (1person / 1 dog) or $45 (1 person / 2 dogs)
- Registration fee includes limited edition race shirt for you, dogdanna for your dog, race bib number, goody bag, and entry to the post race party.
Want to sleep in and still help all of the furry friends at the Houston Humane Society?
Thursday, April 19th
Shake Shack - Rice Village
6205 Kirby Drive
Houston, TX 77005
4:00 PM - 8:00 PM
Sunday, April 22nd (RACE DAY)
8:00am – 9:45am – Registration / Packet Pick up Booth at Lynn Eusan Park, University of Houston